VCA Valley Animal Hospital and Emergency Center is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology such as Digital Radiography, Dental Ultrasonic Scalers, Advanced Micro Oral Surgical Instrumentation, Advanced Imaging Equipment (CT), and highly trained staff that allows us to ensure your pet receives the best care possible.
Dental Services Brochure
With the amazing team of veterinarians, led by knowledge and expertise of Dr. Rocco Mele, VCA Valley Animal Hospital and Emergency Center is proud to offer Advanced Dental Services and Treatments:
- Dental Examinations and Cleaning
- Dental and Oral Surgical Consults
- Oral Surgery: Complex Surgical Extractions, Jaw Fracture Repair, Palatal Defect and Oronasal Fistula Repair, Dental Advanced Bone Grafting, Immune Mediated Oral Disease Evaluation and Treatment, Traumatic Teeth Injuries, and Oral Cancer Surgery.
- Digital Radiology: Utilizing Digital dental radiology, we can assess and evaluate dental disease, oral tumors, and fractures. The use of dental x-rays is essential in Veterinary Dentistry.
- Endodontics: Root Canal Therapy, Vital Pulpectomy.
- Implant Restorations: Immediate and Staged Dental Implants (Dogs/Cats) Implant Supported Bridges (Dogs).
- Maxillary and Mandibular Reconstruction
- Oral Cancer & CT: Diagnosis and Treatment Planning.
- Periodontal Treatment: Gingivectomy, Guided Bone Regeneration, Gum Recession, Oral Cancer Screening, Oral Pathology and Biopsy, and Periodontal Maintenance.
- Orthodontics: Occlusion Adjustment (tooth movement).
- Restorations and Crowns: Includes inlay and onlay restorations, cast metal and tooth colored crowns, esthetic bonding, bridges and implants to replace a single tooth or multiple diseased teeth.