Animals can accidentally ingest many potential toxins. Many potential treatments are time-sensitive, so if you’re worried your pet may have ingested a potential toxin, it’s important to see a veterinarian as soon as possible. If possible, bring the bottle, package, or other information with you to your appointment. The Pet Poison Helpline may provide you with more information on the toxin.
When to visit VCA Urgent Care
When to seek emergency care
We recommend seeking treatment at an emergency hospital if your pet is experiencing any of the following: