Tucson’s VCA Animal Health Hospital provides full-service veterinary care exclusively for dogs and cats. Offering everything you need under one roof is both a convenience for pet owners and the ultimate in essential veterinary care. Find what you need, when you need it, from our dedicated and skilled team of professionals.
Veterinary services we offer include:
- Pet wellness care - Preventing illness with vaccinations, parasite prevention, and products for healthy nutrition, we provide the information, materials, and care necessary to help pets live a long and happy life.
- Pet dentistry - Next to vaccinations and nutrition, regular dental care is essential to longevity and quality of life. We have the tools and skills necessary to correct dental problems and ensure lasting dental health.
- Veterinary surgery - When your pet needs surgery, we are ready with a modern, well-equipped, sterile surgical unit and highly skilled and experienced veterinarians.
- In-house diagnostics - Our advanced diagnostics include a complete veterinary lab, digital radiology, ultrasound, and endoscopy to help us determine the source of the problem and provide effective treatment.
- Hospitalization and intensive care - We offer the ultimate environment for hospitalized pets. From rattlesnake envenomation to managing the diabetic patient, our equipment and expertise allows us to provide gentle, compassionate, and effective care.
- Pharmacy - We maintain a complete veterinary pharmacy with therapeutics, pain control medications, and nutraceuticals and can have medications and veterinary diets shipped directly to you.
- Exclusive feline boarding - We board cats, and only cats, in our contemporary air-conditioned facility; in addition, all of our guests are cared for by Certified Veterinary Technicians.
Additional veterinary services are tailored to your specific needs, including laser therapy, behavioral and nutritional counseling, and end-of-life care.
VCA Animal Health Hospital is committed to preserving our community’s resources. From powering our facility with solar panels to maintaining a nearly paperless practice, our efforts to create a green hospital continue.