Our South Hadley Veterinary Services
At VCA South Hadley Animal Hospital we provide veterinary services for every stage in your pet’s life, from first shots and examination through a lifetime of preventive and healing care. The goal is to do all that we can to help ensure a long, healthy and happy life for your pet.
Please keep in mind that our knowledge and experience aren’t limited by the walls of our hospital. As a member of the VCA family, our veterinarians are able to access extensive and varied medical resources, including the VCA Knowledge Base, which connects our doctors to the collective knowledge, experience and wisdom of more than 4,000 VCA veterinarians and veterinary specialists nationwide.
In addition, should the need for advanced veterinary care ever arrive, VCA Specialty Hospitals stand ready to help. These clinics provide state-of-the-art care in such specialties as orthopedic surgery, physical therapy, advanced oncology and even such cutting-edge treatments as stem cell therapy.
We at VCA are proud to be at the forefront of the evolution in veterinary medical care, and privileged to be able to offer the very latest in care to your beloved animal companions.
• Routine services and procedures: Soft tissue surgery, spay and neuters
• Dogs, cats, birds, reptiles and pocket pets welcome!
• Dentistry / preventive teeth cleaning
• Diagnostic imaging, including x-ray
• Full laboratory capabilities
• Preventive medicine
• Nail trimming, including avian beak, wing and nail trimming
• Adult and senior wellness care
• Veterinary pet insurance