Primary Care

Health Certificates

At VCA Central Kitsap Animal Hospital, we have multiple doctors who are accredited by the USDA to provide Health Certificates for pets that are traveling.

If you travel with your pet, a Health Certificate may be required for domestic and international travel.  These regulations are necessary to control the spread of infectious animal diseases.  Depending on your travel destination, a general health exam, blood tests, and fecal parasite testing will be needed.  Please call us to schedule your appointment and help you determine what you will need for your pet's travel.  

We are familiar with the requirements for relocating your pets to Hawaii, Guam, and Japan.

Please call us to schedule a consultation well in advance to your travel plans.