We provide veterinary services for every stage in your pet's life, from her first shots to a lifetime of preventive care to keep her happy and healthy.
Our hospital has the very latest in medical and diagnostic equipment, including but not limited to:
- Eleven fully stocked exam rooms.
- An easily viewable and accessible intensive care unit to monitor in-patients closely.
- A dedicated isolation suite for infectious diseases.
- An easily accessible dog hospital and brand new fear-free cat hospital.
- A prep area with five new procedure and treatment tables.
- A full surgical suite with two brand new surgical tables and lights to handle routine and emergency surgical procedures.
- A full dental surgical suite equipped with three dental tables, two dental x-ray machines, and two flat screen tv's for easy x-ray viewing.
- The latest state of the art Sound SmartDR System x-ray machine, for whole body imaging.
- Full ultrasound capabilities including two ultrasound machines for abdominal imaging and echocardiograms.
- A full laboratory suite equipped with chemistry analyzer capable of determining liver, kidney, thyroid, and progesterone levels, complete blood count analyzer, coagulation analyzer as well as tests for Parvo, Heartworm, Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis and Ehrlichia infections, pancreatitis, Feline leukemia and Feline AIDS.
- Multiple exhaust fans and an automated water flushing system to ensure that our areas are continuously kept clean and sanitary.
- A fully stocked in-house pharmacy.
- A lift table for fear free examinations.
- A wide variety of stocked flea, tick, and heartworm medications and grooming products.
- A food room dedicated to offering Hills Science Diet and Royal Canin Diets including their Hypo-Allergenic Diets.
And if your pet ever needs truly advanced veterinary care, VCA Specialty Hospitals are ready to help. These hospitals provide state-of-the-art care in physical therapy, advanced oncology, and even such cutting-edge treatments as stem cell therapy.