We are pleased to offer Doggy Day Care!
Your pet will receive personal attention from our trained staff in group or individual play sessions.
Your pet may benefit from Doggie Day Care in many ways:
• House breaking
• Obedience training
• Separation anxiety
• Senior pets that require additional attention
Things to remember when boarding your pet:
• Vaccines must be up to date. For dogs this means Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella/Parainfluenza and Influenza vaccinations. For cats: Rabies and Distemper vaccinations.
• Sudden diet changes can upset your pet's stomach. Please bring your pet's usual food from home in a plastic container with a lid, if possible.
• Your pet's area will be cleaned and sanitized daily (or more often, if needed), which means we remove and wash all items that are with your pet. We provide clean bedding for your pet daily. Please do not bring toys or bedding from home.
• To ensure the best possible visit for your pet, please allow ample time to check in. Bringing a completed Boarding Questionnaire (available on our Forms page) to check in, will expedite the process.