Welcome! VCA Kelliwood is located about a quarter mile south of I-10 on Fry Rd right past Kingsland Blvd. VCA Kelliwood is a full service AAHA accredited veterinary hospital. With 2 skilled and caring veterinarians we provide well pet and sick pet services, for puppies & kittens, adult dogs & cats, and senior pets. Our services include physical exams, vaccines, including weekly Preventative Care vaccine Clinics; spay, neuter, and pet dental care; surgeries, hospitalization, x-ray, & laboratory testing, boarding and grooming. We also stock our Vethical line of Heartworm and Flea Prevention. We carry Hill's Science & Prescription Diets, Royal Canin therapeutic pet food, and a variety of treats. We work closely with several local rescue groups and animal shelters including Houston SPCA, Adopt-A-Cat, Houston Boxer Rescue as well as Lonestar Boxer Rescue.
Here at VCA Kelliwood we care about you and your pet, and will help you take the best possible care of your loveable companion. Dr. Wood and Dr. Helbling are knowledgeable and skilled veterinarians, and kind and compassionate individuals. Along with our friendly front office staff and well trained patient care team, we will provide exceptional service to you and your pets.
- CareClub: Wellness plans for your pet at every life stage. Affordable nose-to-tail care with easy monthly payments.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic services: For your pets complete health-care needs.
- Diagnostic imaging: On-site X-ray service provides high-quality radiographs essential for identifying problems that cannot be found by a physical examination.
- Pharmacy: A complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, canine and feline heartworm preventatives, prescription diets, vitamins and shampoos.
- Surgery/Dentistry: We are fully equipped to provide routine spaying and neutering, soft tissue surgery, dental evaluations and cleaning.
- Emergency care: We are fully equipped to handle emergency cases.
- Pain management: Pain can accompany illness, injury, surgery, or chronic condition. Effective pain control is a vital part of caring for your pet and ensuring their comfort, quick recovery, and quality of life.