VCA Sterling Animal Hospital's Mission Statement
• To offer progressive, preventative, pet health care for each stage of life.
• To empower our clients to be proactive on behalf of their pets' well-being.
• To nurture the veterinary, client, pet bond.
• To impart excellence in veterinary medicine to our patients, our clients, and to the next generation of veterinary professionals.
• To provide a well-equipped medical facility and enhanced work environment for our exceptional, caring staff.
• To foster the relationship of mutual respect entrusted to us by the community.
• To surpass client expectations with our professional, attentive friendly manner.
Want to join our team? Visit our Careers section.
Get to know us
Explore our staff biographies and learn about the people who make our facility an excellent choice for your pet care needs.
Dr. Samantha Tebo joined the team at VCA Sterling in 2019. Dr. Tebo originally hails from New York, where most of her family still resides. She spent 8 years as a veterinary technician prior to attending veterinary school. She graduated from Eastern Michigan University, with her Bachelor's in Biology, and studied in a tarantula research laboratory during her time in Michigan. Dr. Tebo then attended the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, and spent the next few years in small animal practice locally.
Within veterinary medicine, Dr. Tebo is most interested in geriatric care and pain manageme...