Primary Care

Health Certificates

There are two types of health certificates available, one which approves your pet for travel within the continental United States, and another which approves them for international travel.

Only USDA-accredited veterinarians can issue health certificates for pets. Dr. Bradley Emott of our staff is qualified to examine and provide the necessary health certificate necessary for either domestic or international pet travel. Your pet will receive an overall exam that will enable our veterinarian to certify that your pet is healthy and safe for travel. The doctor will also verify that the rabies vaccination is current, as this is mandatory.

If you are planning to travel with your pet, please be sure to plan in advance and check all local regulations. Following are some helpful links: