We have three suite sizes for you to choose from. Each suite has more than enough room to stretch out in and your pet will keep the same suite throughout their stay. We want to treat every pet that stays with us like a VIP, so please feel free to leave any special blankets or toys for them during their stay. We provide each pet with their own cubby for things like treats, special diets and medications. If you would like, we can arrange to have your pet bathed or Groomed at our onsite grooming facility on the day of pick up.
Every canine guest who stays with us will experience:
• Large fenced outdoor exercise area.
• Music and warms colors to minimize stress.
• Spacious suites designed by Shor-line, allowing them to move around and stretch whenever they desire.
• 2/3 glass front doors to prevents a boxed in feeling, yet allow privacy for when your pet is resting.
• Their own comfortable bed with blankets.
• Walls and ceiling designed to minimize sound echo.
• Every pet begins their day with a morning walk, which is followed by breakfast. They are provided with mid-day and afternoon walks. You also have the option for them to be in a playgroup. Dinner is served in the evening and followed by a walk at dusk. Later in the evening, they are taken on a moonlight walk before bed.
Boarding & Grooming Requirements:
Vaccines: rabies, distemper (DA2PP), bordetella (kennel cough), influenza (both strains)
A negative fecal exam within the last 6 months prior to boarding/grooming
Our canine guests must be on flea prevention as well as a monthly intestinal parasite treatment (ex: Tri-heart, Heartgard)
Written proof of vaccines (administered by a veterinarian) must be received prior to making a boarding/grooming reservation.
A physical exam at Anderson’s Corner Animal Hospital within the last 12 months prior to boarding will be required for the following circumstances:
Pets with chronic medical issues
Pets on chronic medications
Examples include (but aren’t limited to): diabetes, heart disease, seizure disorders, Cushing’s disease, Addison’s disease, etc…
This is so that our doctors have a current and accurate picture of any health needs your pet may have while staying with us.
**All vaccinations, for all guests, must be completed/updated at least 2 weeks prior to boarding/grooming. For the safety and well-being of all our boarding/grooming guests, no exceptions will be made to this protocol.**
Puppies and kittens must be fully vaccinated prior to boarding/grooming.
Rabies vaccines: if it’s the first rabies vaccine, or an unknown vaccine history, they must wait 28 days after vaccination prior to boarding/grooming.
Boarding guests with medications:
Medications MUST be in the original container with the original prescription label on the container. Anything else is unacceptable and cannot be accepted. This is for safety with medication administration and there will be no exceptions to this protocol.