It is the mission of VCA Care Specialty and Emergency Animal Hospital to provide the finest small animal specialty, emergency and critical health care for your pets, to provide an atmosphere that promotes healing and support to both pets and owners, to treat our family of patrons, animals, employees and business affiliates with respect and integrity and to be the most valued pet clinic by the California’s Central Coast Community.
We will accomplish this mission by working closely with your family veterinarian; hiring, retaining, and continually training the finest staff of doctors, technicians, and support personnel; maintaining state of the art facilities; and by listening to our clients who have trusted us with their beloved pets.
VCA Care Specialty and Emergency Animal Hospital is proud to focus on providing the highest quality emergency and specialty care for pets available in Santa Barbara County. Since our original formation in 2002, VCA Care Specialty and Emergency Animal Hospital has provided medical services for over 30,000 of Santa Barbara's pets and earned the distinction of being the most referred to veterinary practice in the County. We believe the experience and depth of our staff is unmatchable.
Supporting the largest onsite medical team along California's Central Coast, VCA Care Specialty and Emergency Animal Hospital is able to provide rapid 24/7 attention and treatment to your pets. At VCA Care we provide multidisciplinary health care by bringing to your pet the expertise that is needed, when it is needed. The depth and breadth of medical expertise along with our large state-of-the-art facility means animals receive the diagnosis and treatment they deserve, with minimal wait times, all at one location.
Our experienced and compassionate staff care for both the animals they treat and their owners. Understanding the shared bond we encourage owners to participate in their pet’s healing through regular visits which can speed patient recovery and reduce anxiety of patient and owner.
VCA Care Specialty and Emergency Animal Hospital is Santa Barbara County’s 24x7 Emergency Hospital
- We care about animals we treat AND their owners - we encourage pet/patient visitations to speed recovery and reduce anxiety.
- Extensive state-of-the-art facilities - ensuring your pet receives the latest and best care possible.
- Santa Barbara County’s most referred to Veterinary Practice for over 10 years - experienced, compassionate, efficient and caring.
- Largest on-site team - shorter wait times mean your pet quickly receives the attention and treatment he needs, every day and night.
- Unmatched depth and breadth of expertise - allowing your pet to be diagnosed and treated from one location.