VCA PetCare East’s mission is to enhance the quality of life of pets and their families. To that end, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients — both in the service we provide to them and the quality of medicine we provide to their companions.
Our mission is accomplished by embracing the values that speak directly to the human–animal bond.
VCA PetCare East’s Core Values
- COMPASSION: We are dedicated to treating our patients and their guardians with the highest level of comfort and compassion, treating each patient as if it were our own pet.
- INNOVATIVE MEDICINE: We are committed to being a leader in innovative, high-quality medicine. We achieve this by hiring individuals who meet our high expectations in both education and experience. Our high standards include a commitment to continuing education for both our doctors and nursing staff.
- EXCELLENT CLIENT SERVICE: We are dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations through clear communication, honesty, efficiency, and with a friendly and warm approach.
- TEAMWORK: We are committed to being supportive of each other’s efforts, respecting one another, and caring for each other both personally and professionally. We work to celebrate success, recognizing and rewarding the achievements of individuals and teams to empower our people to contribute in a positive way.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We hold each individual responsible for his or her actions and their impact on VCA PetCare East and its mission.