Paws 4 Laws
VCA California Oaks Animal Hospital is a huge sponsor of Paws 4 Laws Foundation. Not only do we support our K9 officers, but we also keep them healthy by providing the best medical services Murrieta has to offer. Paws 4 Law Foundation was founded in 2012 by a group of local residents and business owners. The organization is a non-profit 501 c (3) formed to support the City of Murrieta Police Department K9 Unit and Police K9 Units in the surrounding counties. Paws 4 Law Foundation is completely independent of the Murrieta Police Department and the City of Murrieta. The Foundation receives no public funding from any governmental source. All monies raised by its members stay within the organization and are used to improve the performance of canine units. Funds are also used to maintain a high quality of life for the active and retired police canines that serve the City of Murrieta and the surrounding counties. With the hard work of this organization and support from our community, Paws 4 Law Foundation will help to raise the much needed funds for items such as:
- Equipment utilized for training of the Police canines
- Provide the needed equipment for the handler that department does not provide.
- Provide safety equipment for Police canines •Purchase of new Police Canines
- Training, seminars and competitions for the K9 Handler
- Funeral and burial costs for both active and retired Police
- Purchasing and maintenance of agility equipment for canine training
- Administrative costs for running this organization.
For more information please click on the link and you will be directed to their homepage.
Visit Paws 4 Laws