Keeping your pet clean and well-groomed provides many health advantages. By establishing a regular grooming routine, you may be able to identify medical illnesses or infections before they become serious.
Our experienced groomers will leave your pet looking and feeling fresh!
How our grooming works:
- Check Vaccinations - We require proof of vaccinations for grooming. If your pet is not current with vaccines, don't worry, we can vaccinate at the time of grooming drop off.
- Pick a Bath Type & Haircut Style - Does your pet need a haircut or just a bath and brush? All grooms include a nail trim, ear cleaning, ear plucking, and anal gland expression.
- Pick a Day - Find a day that works best for you. We offer grooming appointments 6 Days a Week for your convenience. Pickup and drop-off service is also available.
- Drop Off - Once you've scheduled your appointment, drop off your pet between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM. At this time, please let us know any additional details. Once your pet is bathed and/or groomed, we'll give you a call when we're finished.
- Breed Standard Cut
- Sanitary Cut
- Puppy Cut
- Lion Cut
- Fur Whitening
- Aloe & Oatmeal
- FURminator™ (De-Shedding)
- Flea & Tick Bath
- Conditioning Treatment
- Facial Scrubs