Primary Care

Health Certificates

Traveling with your pet can be challenging and we strive to make the process as simple as possible. Requirements for travel can vary depending on your means of transportation and your destination.

At VCA University Animal Hospital, we offer health certificates for domestic travel only. Our staff will take the time to discuss exactly what you need in order to make your trip as easy as possible.

When traveling internationally, it is important that we know where and when you are planning to travel and we appreciate your patience when arranging for travel out of the country as requirements can vary greatly. Please understand, we will make all reasonable efforts to get you the right information for your trip but it is always best to do additional research. We recommend contacting the USDA or the consulate of the country of destination to make sure we have the most accurate information.