Dr Tiffany Johnson enjoys all aspects of surgery and considers herself fortunate to do what she loves every day. She enjoys a daily variety of cases and a spectrum of patients presenting to surgery. Some of her particular interests include orthopedic surgery, thoracic surgery, and surgical oncologic procedures.
Dr. Johnson enjoys all outdoor activities, especially swimming, paddle boarding, hiking, live music, spending time with friends and family, and going on adventures with her two Pittie-Pointer mixes.
- Undergrad Degree: Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, minor in Chemistry, Quinnipiac University, 2011
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, 2015
- Small Animal Rotating Internship: Veterinary Specialty Center of Tucson, Tucson, AZ, 2016
- Surgical Internships: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, TX, 2017; Austin Veterinary and Emergency & Specialty Center, Austin, TX 2018
- Surgical Oncology Internship: VCA West Coast Specialty & Emergency Animal Hospital, Fountain Valley, CA 2019
- Small Animal Surgery Residency: University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN 2019-2022
Publications & Articles:
- Johnson TA, Conzemius M. Intermediate-term outcome of cranial cruciate ligament replacement with an enhanced polyethylene terephthalate implant in the dog: A pilot clinical trial. Veterinary Surgery. Manuscript accepted June 16, 2022.
- Johnson TA, Conzemius M. Determination of the Center of Mass in Dogs. American Journal of Veterinary Research. Manuscript accepted May 5, 2022.
- Johnson TA., Hulse D., Peycke LE., Krier EM., et al. Osseous healing of the CORA-based leveling osteotomy stabilized with a bone plate, cannulated compression screw, and tension band: a descriptive case series in dogs. BMC Veterinary Research. Manuscript accepted June 17, 2022.