Vaccinations are an important part of your pet’s preventive health care plan. Your pet is unique, and the veterinarians at VCA West Suburban Veterinary Hospital develop individual vaccine protocols for every pet. We recommend and encourage yearly vaccines for feline and canine patients. Along with providing vaccinations against many contagious diseases, the exam allows us the opportunity to see your pet each year to discover other possible health issues.
For our Feline Patients
- FVRCP, we recommend the 3 year vaccine
- Yearly Intestinal Parasite Screening recommended
- Flea and Tick Prevention recommended
- For the safety of your cat, we recommend they remain indoors. If your cat does go outside, please inform us at the time of your visit
For our Canine Patients
- DHPP, we recommend the 3 year vaccine
- Canine Influenza H3N8 and H3N2
- Yearly Intestinal Parasite Screening
- Yearly Heartworm Test
- We follow the American Heartworm Society recommendation of year round prevention.