• BS, Kansas State University
• DVM, Kansas State University
• Residency, Louisiana State University
• Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
I enjoy the detective work that goes in to identifying and addressing the conditions that Internal Medicine patients have. Finding an answer that we can make better is one of the best parts of my job. I really enjoy forming long-term relationships with my patients and clients. I will forever be in awe of the unwavering devotion and love that pets have for their families.
Canine & Feline Dirofilariasis: Prophylaxis, Treatment, & Complications of Treatment Compendium, Continuing Education for Veterinarians, March 2008.
• Olive - 10-year-old Golden Retriever
• Max - 9-year-old terrier mix
• Tucker - 3-year-old Goldendoodle
I grew up in a small town in Kansas. I had a menagerie of pets and spent time on my grandparents' dairy farm. I dreamed of becoming a veterinarian for a very young age. I am lucky to be living my dream come true.
Member of the VCA SouthPaws Team Since: August 2007