• BSc, McGill University, Quebec
• DVM, Atlantic Veterinary College, PEI
• Internship, Affiliated Animal Care, Chesapeake, VA
• Residency, VCA Veterinary Referral Associates, Gaithersburg, MD
• Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Shock, fluid therapy and transfusion medicine, toxicities, pain management and intensive management of the critical patient.
Maxwell an affectionate and very hungry buff cat.
Sara grew up and attended vet school in Eastern Canada. She now lives in Northern Virginia with her husband Mark and their three kids. She enjoys traveling, reading, running, yoga and spending time with family and friends.
Member of the VCA SouthPaws Team Since: May 2011