• BS, Biology, UNC Asheville
• DVM, North Carolina State University
• Internship, VCA SouthPaws
Toxicology, wound management
• Cheesecake, a gray tabby who enjoys birdwatching.
• Velvet Tuesday, a Siamese mix who is obsessed with Marcus.
William grew up in rural North Carolina and moved to this area to pursue his training and a career in emergency medicine. After completing an internship, he worked at another specialty hospital for a year before returning to SouthPaws. His wife is a fellow ER veterinarian. He enjoys reading, hiking, video games and teaching.
Member of the VCA SouthPaws Team Since: 2015